Please read these Official Rules before entering Staycation Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), presented by Vonder Europe(“Sponsor”). By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("The Official Rules"). The Official Rules shall govern in the event of any inconsistency with other Sweepstakes-related materials.
- Vonder Europe is the sole sponsor of this Sweepstake and is no way associated, sponsored, administered or endorsed by Instagram/Facebook.
- No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Employees of the Sponsor its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and agencies, and their immediate family members and persons living in their household are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter.
- By competing in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the prize, entrants agree that Sponsor, Meta and their respective parent companies, assigns, subsidiaries and affiliates, and advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies and all of their respective employees, officers and directors will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by entrants for any liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to person and property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the prizes, or participation in this Sweepstakes.
- This Sweepstake is open to all, who are aged 18 + at the time of entry.
- Each one of the winners will receive access to the referred location and its amenities (if applicable), for the referred time period (“Prize”).
- The prize is for a winner + a plus one
- The competition begins and closes on the date and time referred on the giveaway ad.
- To be entered into the competition, entrants must
- follow @vondereurope and any other accounts stated in the giveaway ad on Instagram,
- like the competition post,
- have tagged at least one Instagram profile in the competition post comments section,
- and optionally upload the post to their story and tag us.
- Only entrants that follow @vondereurope at the time the winner is selected will be eligible.
- Automated entries are prohibited, and use of any automated devices will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information by entrants; lost or late entries or transmissions; interrupted or unavailable network, server, or other connections; scrambled transmissions or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic, technical malfunctions of any computer hardware, software, or any combinations thereof; or problems associated with any virus, or any other damage caused to entrants’ systems. Incomplete or ineligible entries will be voided. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Travel costs or other expenses will not be covered.
- Upon receiving the prize, winner agrees there is no intention to create a Landlord and Tenant relationship.
- The winner shall abide by all house rules and regulations set out by the Sponsor
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to the Sponsor if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- The winner will be notified by email within ten days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim / use the prize within 2 months of notification, the Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- By accepting a prize, each Winner consents to the use of his/her name for publicity and promotional purposes on behalf of Sponsor with no additional compensation or further permission (except where prohibited by law).
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram. The Sponsor will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value without giving notice.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Sponsor’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Sponsor, Meta and their respective parent companies, assigns, subsidiaries and affiliates, and advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies and all of their respective employees, officers and directors shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the Sponsor and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Comments and/or posts including photographs may not include obscene, offensive, or inappropriate (in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion) material or defame any person, or otherwise infringe on any person’s proprietary rights.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable.
- Noncompliance with these conditions may result in forfeiture of the Prize, and Sponsor reserves the right to select alternate winners (in random drawing from other eligible entries received before the deadline) in such circumstance.
- Any dispute arising from this Sweepstakes will be determined according to the laws of the local region, without reference to its conflict of law principles, and by entering the entrants’ consent to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in each location and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
- The Sponsor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Any questions about the competition should be sent to [email protected].